Ok, this whole blog post is dedicated to my Benner, Benny, Bencer, Jemmer..."little brother" and Spencer boy. For some reason, not just me...the WHOLE WATKINS FAMILY...freakin loves this kid. I mean it. Aubrey plays with him for hours. Weston wrestles lovingly with him. No one can hardly get mad at him...even when he spills milk, throws fits, cries in the night...you name it. He is by far the sweetest 2 year old to date. He is funny, talks up a storm, repeats EVERYTHING we say...we love him. I love him. He is my saving grace. I am really enjoying this little guy. These are just a few pics of him over the past few weeks. He is growing up so fast. He really behaves like the other kids in so many ways. Spencer wants to be big and cries when the other two go to school. He loves his daddy, his mommy for that matter and wants us all there...all the time. Lately, now that we live closer to Norm and Sue (nanna and papa) he even cries when he can't visit them or hears they are gone. We have to tell him that we will see them soon. He loves them. It really is great the love has for people. So aside from getting told seriously...daily how cute he is (which I totally agree,) there is more to him than just good looks! I want to remember some of the funny things he does. Right now he loves these drinks called "kid essentials" that is the actual name and Spencer begs for them non-stop and says kidsentual...so cute. If I don't understand...he calls them "chalk-let" because they are chocolate. He is still drinking out of a sippy and it is starting to bug. Right now we are working on getting him to eat more real food and water instead of milk. He naps still every day; almost 2 hours ( I count myself lucky there.) He stepped on a thorn in our back yard and it hurt him really bad. I call those thorns "bullheads" (don't know why.) Anyway, now every time he gets hurt...he calls it a bullhead...even if it is a scrape or something. Spencer plays with squinkies ( a very small toy that can be a ladybug or a girl...they are all different.) Anyhoo, he can play for a LONG time. He puts them in time out, he sings to them...No more Squinkies jumpin on the bed. He can play with anything this kid. He is SO creative. The other day he played with the letters of the alphabet for at least 45 minutes. He talks to them, gives them baths, sings...you name it. He came up to me with two letter G's and had them on his fingers as rings. He was laughing and said..."two G's mom..." ha ha ha ha. He thought it was so funny they were his rings. He loves the computer and fights to be on when the others are doing their school work. He is really is SUPER smart. He is learning to add and knows all his letters and numbers. He LOVES the ipod and never wants to share. He loves to look at books and just be with the rest of us. We love Spencer. I really do find myself thanking Heavenly Father for you daily. Your Spirit is a bright one...and I pray we can help you continue to let it shine.
The IPOD addiction



No comments:
Post a Comment