So my baby sister is Married! I still can't believe it. I got to fly home this last weekend and be in the temple with ELEVEN of my siblings. I am so happy she found Ryan to begin her life "Happily Ever" with. I missed my kids and my honey...but am so glad I got to go. Love the Peterson Family. Ty took lots of family pics that I will have to post later, but here a few I took while there.
Trisha with her kids...and another one on the way in the next few weeks.
Dad and Me....some of my favorite moments. Hearing him teach and sing on Mother's Day in church. Love this guy.
Tina's SUPER cute little girl. Seriously...I would take her in a heartbeat. Melrose
Tonya and her family.
Troy just found out they are having a BOY! Congrats guys.
Toby and Traci...loved my late talk with Toby up until around 4am. I got to spend the night with Traci before her wedding too. Lucky me.
Truman and Kara (Ryan's sister.)
Rachel and I. Love this girl. We have stayed friends through all these years...and now I claim her as a sister. Since our siblings are married and all.
This is little Karly Mae...Ty's oldest daughter.
The Happy Couple. Traci and Ryan.
Tayne and Brook. She is due soon and doesn't know what she is having.
A little about the trip. It was a superfast/ whirlwind really. My flight was delayed 4 and a half hours so I ended up getting there very tired and late around 6pm on Friday. Trisha and Tonya came in later that night and I got to slowly see everyone. Tayne and Brook took picked me up at the airport, so I was nice to see them. I loved getting to spend the night with Traci. We tried not to talk too much, but we had to a bit. Love her and I am so excited for her new married life with Ryan. They will do great. The next morning was the TEMPLE marriage. Then we had a luncheon and had not much time to set up for the reception. We tried to do it outside...but to no luck...it rained. So we hurried and tore it all down and set up at the church house. We only had a few minutes for family pics and then we were off to the reception. That night was fun and where I got to see lots of old friends. The next day was mother's day. I missed my kids and Jake a bunch. Church was wonderful though and I still just loved the time with my family. I spent the rest of the day hanging out and spending some one on one with Tina and then I was off early the next morning.
Highlights were being there without the kids. I got to help more and also get to know the nieces and nephews on a different level. I loved being in the Temple with all eleven of my siblings that are old enough. I loved seeing my Mother on Mother's day. I loved late night talks. I love the Spirit that is always at the Peterson house. I loved seeing everyone work together to set up the reception is like 45 minutes...seriously!
I loved coming home to a wonderful suprise of Jake picking me up (he was supposed to be working,) and hugs and kisses from my littles. What a wonderful time. I feel very blessed.
A little about the trip. It was a superfast/ whirlwind really. My flight was delayed 4 and a half hours so I ended up getting there very tired and late around 6pm on Friday. Trisha and Tonya came in later that night and I got to slowly see everyone. Tayne and Brook took picked me up at the airport, so I was nice to see them. I loved getting to spend the night with Traci. We tried not to talk too much, but we had to a bit. Love her and I am so excited for her new married life with Ryan. They will do great. The next morning was the TEMPLE marriage. Then we had a luncheon and had not much time to set up for the reception. We tried to do it outside...but to no luck...it rained. So we hurried and tore it all down and set up at the church house. We only had a few minutes for family pics and then we were off to the reception. That night was fun and where I got to see lots of old friends. The next day was mother's day. I missed my kids and Jake a bunch. Church was wonderful though and I still just loved the time with my family. I spent the rest of the day hanging out and spending some one on one with Tina and then I was off early the next morning.
Highlights were being there without the kids. I got to help more and also get to know the nieces and nephews on a different level. I loved being in the Temple with all eleven of my siblings that are old enough. I loved seeing my Mother on Mother's day. I loved late night talks. I love the Spirit that is always at the Peterson house. I loved seeing everyone work together to set up the reception is like 45 minutes...seriously!
I loved coming home to a wonderful suprise of Jake picking me up (he was supposed to be working,) and hugs and kisses from my littles. What a wonderful time. I feel very blessed.
6 comments:
What a gorgeous dress your sister chose. :-)
Cool blog! I can't remember the last time I saw Trish. Tell he hello for me.
That's AWESOME that there were eleven of you in the temple together! I am glad that you got to be with your family. Congrats to Traci and Ryan. They look very happy together!
How fun! So cute to see Trisha's family. Your family is so great :)
So fun to see you. Look forward to seeing you longer in July.
Thanks for posting the pictures. It's fun to see everyone and their families! And, congrats to the happy couple!!
Post a Comment