
What a great first day. Happy kids in the morning...and no tears. This might be a first. Aubrey was most nervous about having a friend this school year and there happened to be a "new girl" that seemed so sweet. Aubrey came home with a "Bestie." What a blessing and answer to my prayers. Weston was a little nervous in the morning...but once he got on the playground he was a happy boy. I saw one of my friends kids crying and not wanting Mom to leave him...it brought back a lot of memories for me of past years and I am grateful that THIS year was peaceful and nice.
We planned a "Tuesday taco night" for tonight so I will blog more about that later. It kept me busy cooking and cleaning all day. Spencer talked NONSTOP the whole day. We did a little preschool and he helped me clean and do things. I even had time to work out. I was a happy woman today. Feeling very blessed.




3 comments:
Oh happy day. I am so glad they like school this year. Enjoy your time with just one!
Just love back to school!! Makes me wish I still taught. Very glad your kids are happy at school. Makes the world of difference for mom. Here's to a great year!
Hooray for happy school days!!!! Your kiddos are so adorable!!!
Post a Comment