It is family picture time! And if you know me you know that I love them beyond normalcy and always get a little obsessive about the whole thing. This year was no different...but I love doing it. I seriously look forward to buying a few things, and getting ready and of course the RESULT. Jayna Hedges Photography did them this year. Jayna is a dear friend from when we lived in Maricopa years ago. In fact, it was before she had 4 kiddos. She did a great job too. She ended up sending me all the useable photos and it was OVER 200 pictures. How is a girl to choose which ones to show her friends and keep forever in her blog book? I decided to do a few at a time. Here is the first batch. I edited a few of them just for kicks...so if you don't like that...Jayna didn't do it, blame me! Enjoy and be prepared for WAY more than anyone actually needs to see. Sorry but not sorry!!












1 comment:
Super cute pictures!!!
Post a Comment