So here is fun picture I took of myself while Jake was digging trenches in our back yard. I wasn't trying to look all posey or anything. My arm is just up to hide the camera. It shows my belly none the less....and this way you don't have to look at my swollen face or ankles!
4 comments:
Wow, you're so tall and skinny. Except for the belly of course.
You look great. Well at least in the shadow. Just take a picture of yourself and post it. I am sure you look so good. I know how you feel though. All the wonderful things that come with pregnancy. We do actually show don't we. Well that is what we get I guess for falling on the shorter side. So fun to see your family and keep up on you. I know, I miss Maricopa too and the good old times. Our due dates are close, that is fun. Good luck and I will look for updates.
Lisa
Cool pic!
This is a really cute picture! You shouldn't have said it was an accident I would be so impressed at your picture taking creativity
Post a Comment