Here are the rules. I tag Sarah Jones, Tracy Badger and Anne Boice
PICTURE BLOG TAG. The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose.
1. The inside of your fridge.
3. A self Portrait. 4. Your favorite room in the house. I chose my kitchen. I just like the layout and enjoy cooking in this kitchen.
5. Your kitchen sink. No cleaning guys.
6. Your Laundry Room ( I need hidden storage above my washer and dryer.)
7. Your toilet
8. Your kids (whatever they are doing right now, Weston was dancing with a singing truck. ) Aubrey was at school.
9. Your dream vacation. This is Jake in the Bahamas. This was our dream vacation and it would be so awesome to take our whole family someday.
10. Your favorite pair of shoes. I love these shoes and they remind me of when we were on Wheel of Fortune.
1 comment:
I love those shoes!
Post a Comment