All these pictures are unrelated, but here is the end of the pictures of my trip to Idaho. Here I am shooting a bow and arrow. Not a flattering picture, but a fun memory none the less. I was mocked relentlessly, because I had such a hard time pulling the bow back to shoot it. I did hit the box that the target was on...the 2nd try. :)
Gotta love the Mitchell's. Here is my best friend since college. Jamie Page now! It was so much fun seeing her and the whole family. We went up to Lake Cleveland for an evening...and had so much fun. Isn't it great to have a friend that after all these years and not much talking...you still just love to sit and chat and be together. Love you girl.

This is another camping trip with the Petersons. How many grandkids can fit on one horse. Five I guess...
Up camping with the family. Aubrey loved the horse after the first initial shock. 
Gotta go see Samantha's grave. I wish she were closer, but Idaho will always feel like home to me, and I feel so blessed that she is buried there at the foot of my Grandpa Peterson's grave.
Gotta love the Mitchell's. Here is my best friend since college. Jamie Page now! It was so much fun seeing her and the whole family. We went up to Lake Cleveland for an evening...and had so much fun. Isn't it great to have a friend that after all these years and not much talking...you still just love to sit and chat and be together. Love you girl.
This is another camping trip with the Petersons. How many grandkids can fit on one horse. Five I guess...
Up camping with the family. Aubrey loved the horse after the first initial shock. 
Gotta go see Samantha's grave. I wish she were closer, but Idaho will always feel like home to me, and I feel so blessed that she is buried there at the foot of my Grandpa Peterson's grave.


4 comments:
great pics
I'm so glad you guys got to do this. I have such great memories of summers spent in Logan and Brigham City @ Grandparents with cousins. Love the pictures - Weston and the waterballoon is one of my favorites.
Love you - Grandpa Norm
Ter Bear-It was sooo good to see you. LOVE your family pitcure. It is very good of all of you. Also tell Jake he is looking great.
Love ya.
I want to go! Looks like fun. Oh, and where did Aubrey's teeth go??? So cute.
Post a Comment