Saturday, August 1, 2009

Peterson Family

The whole family except for Toby who is on a mission in Washington DC. This is just my family. 14 kids and 2 great parents.
When I think of being a "Peterson" I always want to well up and just cry...I come from truly the most amazing, funny, cool group of kids and the most awesome parents that there ever were. Seriously!! Here are the 5 sisters! I didn't get a shot of the 9 brothers. Here are the boys playing Frisbee.

And some boccie ball. Not quite sure how to spell that one, but we played it a lot.



Thomas and his girlfriend Ali. I sure love this kid. We stayed up till 4am talking one night. He always makes me what to do better and makes me feel good about myself all at the same time. He is definitely going places.

My dad! Love him!!!

No comments: