Thursday, October 14, 2010

Aubrey's b-day continued...

So of course Aubrey's birthday kind of continued through out the weekend. First I just had to show you the cute plate we made at "As You Wish!" I did the drawing and writing, but Aubrey did all the painting herself.

Next on Monday night we took Aubrey and the whole family out to dinner at another Thai restaurant. We just can't enough. Look how cute Spencer looks in this picture...he is growing up so fast, I can't STAND it!
Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house to have cake. The surprise was that it wasn't just Grandma and Grandpa...it was the whole Watkins' gang! Aubrey really wanted surprised this year and it worked out great. Thanks Grandma for all your hard work. They had crafts, ice cream cake and presents.

Aubrey got the present she has been dreaming of for a while now.... a pillow pet! She loves it!

Here is a picture of all the cousins on the Watkins' side. Weston, Maya, (holding Sophie), Aubrey, Max, Cicily and of course Spencer. It was the perfect night and I am grateful to be close to family to share in things like this.

1 comment:

Sarah Mickalson said...

So cute! My kids all want pillow pets so bad...youll have to tell me how she ends up liking it! i might just get osme for Christmas!