
So life is still going on here at our house. Aubrey has joined Girl Scouts and already earned a couple badges. Lots of fun!! It was great to see her on her first day out selling nuts and things for a fundraiser. So cute!
Weston spends a lot of his day watching "iCarly" and other parts of the day wrestling with Spencer, building forts and things and going to the park as often as possible. Here is a skate board jump he created with my help.
And I need a family pic of this...but here is Jake pulling baby Spencer on my NEW bike. So exciting. Jake and I decided to both get bikes when we ended our lease on the Subaru. In fact, Jake has been riding the bus and bike for almost 2 weeks now. The best part has been the almost daily family bike rides we have been having. We have gone to lots of different parks, Fry's and Walmart. It really has been so much fun to see everyone having fun together!


3 comments:
I am so glad Jake is so comfortable with his manhood so he can ride that girly bike! Hehehehe
We have been riding bikes as a family too! it has been so nice and beautiful outside and we live in the perfect neighborhood (sort of) for riding around. The kids LOVE it and its great exercise! Aubrey is beautiful! your boys are getting so big! Spencer was just a baby last time I saw you! Time flies!
We have been riding bikes as a family too! it has been so nice and beautiful outside and we live in the perfect neighborhood (sort of) for riding around. The kids LOVE it and its great exercise! Aubrey is beautiful! your boys are getting so big! Spencer was just a baby last time I saw you! Time flies!
Post a Comment