Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Spencer


So Spencer had his first "friends" party.  We chose the "Cat in the Hat" theme.  A recent favorite show and book of Spencers.  It really was so much fun to plan and decorate for.  It was also fun to be at.  It was a little crazy...not gonna lie.  Thanks to all those who helped me pull it off.


We went with the green eggs and ham concept...with pancakes too.



Lots of friends...haha



Spencer seemed to have the most fun.  He kept running around saying I am "Cat in the Hat."  He loved the food, the dancing and the craft.

We had "Thing 1 and Thing 2" cupcakes.  His was "Thing 3" of course.  He turned three...duh!



Dance party


Blowing out the candles.





Mommy loves you son.



The craft was a little over ambitious...in fact, I think we only got about 5 done.  Oh well.  Spencer and Aubrey got theirs done and they were the most concerned about it.

Notice my cat in the hat drawing.  I was pretty proud of myself.  haha


The end.

1 comment:

Anderson said...

That just looks like too much fun for a three year old! Way to go!