I am having humongous issues with blogger. So my pictures uploaded in some random order and I couldn't get them all. So here is my last post of Idaho. The second to last day there we ran a Peterson Reunion. It was great fun. I had picked up Jake from his delayed flight, right around 2:30am; so after getting to bed around 4am...we were a bit tired. However, I was so excited to have Jacob join us, I didn't mind one bit. Neither did Lucy....who really missed her dad-da! I could finally run around and take pictures and mingle.
These first few pics are of the obstacle course race.
These first few pics are of the obstacle course race.
Lucy and her Dad.
Grandma's yard is never boring.
Here we have Tina and one of the twins.
Lucy wouldn't let Jake go.
Thomas finally had a little boy. They are both so handsome.
Next are some scattered pics of of a watermelon eating contest. Spencer threw up after his attempt.
Grandma did the coolest obstacle course. It consisted of slack line, sack races, running, climbing, jumping and more. It ended up being anywhere from 4 minutes to 10...depending on your speed. The grandkids loved it.
After the race all the kids got a pop. Lucy was drinking water...but felt awesome just the same.
I was proud of my kids. They ran hard, and it was a HOT day!
Here are the winners. We have Jacobie for 1st, Weston got 2nd, Then Darrin, Brice, and Ty's kids Karlie and Derrick tied for 5th place.
The rest of the afternoon was spend eating great food and playing water kickball and spikeball.
Spencer had never had a "brown" Popsicle and was thrilled!
Troy won the watermelon contest and I wanted a pic. He went straight to this! I miss my family!!!!
Ty and Katie. They don't look like the parents of six do they?
And Tina and Nick don't age either. 5 kids and they look like teenagers.
Tina lived with us when we were newlyweds and Jake and her still have a special bond.
We snuck away for a bit so Jake could see Samantha's grave and we could skip rocks in the snake river. Traditions.
Doesn't seem possible that these twins are four weeks old. Michelle looks too good and they are so chubby and cute already!
The men had their own watermelon eating contest!
Jake did awesome...but uncle Troy was victorious!
No comments:
Post a Comment