Aubrey recently did an oral presentation about Laura Ingalls Wilder. It was kind of like a book report, but more about Laura's entire life. She practiced and had her whole 5 minute talk almost completely memorized. When she got down to actually doing it in front of everyone she read the entire thing. I asked her why after and she said all the other kids read theirs...so she did too! Either way, she was very cute, prepared and did it all by herself. We are very proud of her. I love how Aubrey excels in school. It makes our job as her parents a lot easier and I feel blessed she loves to read and learn and be independent. Love you Aubrey Jean!
1 comment:
EAY TO GO AUBS!!!! I wish I could have seen it! I would have totally known who that was if you tested me! You looked super cute!
Post a Comment